Open-ended responses gathered through both CRIS interviews and within surveys on the Methodify platform are analyzed using Delvinia’s proprietary text summarization technique.
This allows you to get a quick sense of key insights from the open-ends as soon as field closes. You can also use the filters to see how the themes differ by subgroup. The key steps that go into the analysis are:
- NLP (Natural Language Processor) breaks down sentences and identifies parts of speech
- Algorithm counts frequency of key words used across all quotes
- Each sentence gets a score related to frequency of key words
- Sentences are sorted based on score
- Top sentences are presented as the theme
This feature is available in English and French.