Use a Concept Test when you want to know how your audience will react to your idea before you launch a campaign and find out which creative direction will resonate the most with your target market.
The Concept Test is available in Sequential Monadic (respondents see all concepts) and Monadic (respondents see only 1 concept) formats.
Your final report will measure:
- How well the creative concept fits with your brand.
- How relevant the creative concept is to your target audience.
- Whether the creative concept is likely to breakthrough and connect with your target audience.
- The overall likeability of your creative concept.
- Ability to ask for video responses through Voxpopme technology.
- Ability to collect qualitative data through a virtual moderator.
- N = 250/500/1000 Gen Pop (ENG/FR)
- Age (census rep)
- Gender (census rep)
- Region (census rep)
- Language, Country, number of respondents, number of concepts and target audience (optional)
- Product Category and Description
- Up to 10 concepts (max 3 concepts on sequential monadic format)
- Up to 6 custom attributes (optional)
- Ability to add Voxpopme video responses
- Ability to add QualBoost Powered by CRIS Virtual Moderator